വ്യാഴാഴ്‌ച, ഒക്‌ടോബർ 18, 2012

Insane!!!


My insanity was curtailed, in your presence
Now that you are nowhere to be seen
I resumed my quest, to fade away
Into the blooms; knowing the unknown.

I started hearing weird things about me
Often it was me who did the talking
I hear my voice echoing, out from a hundred throats
I tried to close my ears; but then I was doing the talking

The world has grown suspicious of me since then
I don't blame them for what they don't understand
But I see the pity 'n fear in those eyes
Hate me; be vary of my existence
But I need no mercy from you.

I skipped my pages hastily
To my horror I realized; at the end -
The last few pages have been torn;
Torn away, from my life 'n left incomplete!

In a moment of despair, I cursed thee;
I cried and wept like a child
Tears running fast, down my cheeks
I ran around looking for the lost pages.

Unlike me, I kept on looking
For the lost; I neglected, what existed.   
I realized, I was becoming so like you
To be called sane someday; to be abused.

I stopped looking for the lost pages;
I'll have my story written; my way
You never dare 'n call me sane again
I don't want your sanity!!!

My insanity is now complete...
Regardless of your presence...

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ